In order to reduce, control and anticipate the conditions that may affect the evolution of energy costs, we carry out the following activities:
- Develop the strategies for acquisition of energy sources.
Negotiation strategies with suppliers.
Analysis of pricing schemes.
- Manage contractual structures.
Support in contractual risk management.
Support in the relationship with service providers.
- Evaluate and recommend the energy supply schemes.
Evaluate the alternatives of electrical and thermal energy supply.
Economic evaluation of the client’s own power generation schemes.
- Analyze the regulatory and normative framework.
Monitoring and advisory on regulatory proposals issued by the authorities.
Analyze and inform about regulatory aspects.
- Structure and provide information reporting schemes.
In order to identify the alternatives and to recommend the best decisions, which allow them to maximize benefits, we carry out the following activities:
- Develop models for the assessment of energy assets.
- Carry out market research and price forecasts.
- Pricing analysis.
- Develop products to be traded in the energy markets.